Lucy review!
A Film Review With A Friend!

Hi friends!
Today was a day for watching movies with my friend Elif Mete and critique about it together for our Educational Technologies class! What a fun way to kill time, do homework, and do some useful activities that will strengthen our friendship. So happy our observations and thoughts about the movie were in correspondence. The film we watched, Lucy, is based on the hypothesis of human brain capacity. Even though the claims are now scientifically proven to be wrong and not real, the movie was something else for me when I first got to watch it when I was a child. Powerful usage of extensive metaphors supported with out-of-context (you think!) visuals really got me despite its lack of plot, in my opinion. Sound effects and music were used very frequently and wisely as well. Made it easier for me to catch the tension in the scene, felt like I was the LUCY. I want to note that reflecting on my past experience with this movie was great for me to see how far science and technology behind the movie scenes have come and how I am more grown than the first time watching Lucy. It is unbelievable how far the industries have come and its also crazy to think of the future possibilities that are yet beyond our imagination!
Our review is available here for you to see! This site I linked also contains our classmates' different opinions about different movies which you can also visit and see for yourself. Maybe one of the reviews there can catch your attention and it will be on your movie list!
We wait for your comments both here and on the film wiki as well! Take care, and watch films!
Comments
Post a Comment