Farewell, once again.

 Greetings! :)) As we wrap up the term, my Current Issues class is also concluding, and it's been a fascinating journey. Throughout the term, we delved into the creation of diverse learning materials by incorporating various technologies into our teaching methods. Personally, the highlight for me was developing knowledge of mine on AI generators.. Collaborating with a friend, in my case, Elif, was not only enjoyable but also immensely beneficial for honing our collaborative skills. I first thought that it would be a lecture on more pysichal problems in education but... To each to its own, i mean. This technology-based lecture was quite fun too. Not having finals was a plus, as well. HAHA!

Exploring new tools and technologies was a delightful experience, although there were moments when keeping up with and completing all the tasks posed a bit of a challenge. Among the tasks, my favorite was making an augmented reality/virtual reality (AR/VR) teaching material. Focusing on "Marine Pollution," I thoroughly enjoyed immersing myself in 360-degree videos on the topic.

On the flip side, creating a flipped teaching video proved to be my least favorite task. The difficulty was in recording our voices and synchronizing them with the video. For future students of this course, I recommend approaching each task with care, as witnessing the improvement in your technological skills from the course's beginning is truly gratifying. Personally, the course exposed me to a range of ways and technologies applicable to future classes. I loved to learn about technology and AI. I hope my learning continues and i continue to use technology both in education and in my own world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lucy review!

A Lovely Podcast

Our Digital Story! What a Task!